Leadership and Communication
- Apply breakthrough leadership and communication techniques
- to drive business value and become more powerful leaders.
- Implement best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders.
- Effectively handle challenges such delivering unpopular news
- and increasing team motivation
- Communicate confidently in any environment, from
- spontaneous “elevator pitches” to high stakes reports and proposals.
- Deliver powerful messages that win hearts and minds and lead rapidly to action.
- Organizing Ideas through Mind Mapping
- Knowing Your Message’s Desired Outcomes
- Tailoring a Message for Your Intended Audience
- Picking the Right Channels for Communicating Your
- The Power of the Senses
- Identifying the Characteristics of a Credible Leader
- Demonstrating Caring, Character and Competence in Challenging Situations
- Establishing Your Credibility Firmly
- Persuading, Negotiating and Influencing Skills
- Creating a Logical Train of Thought to Persuade
- Creating a Persuasive Message that Evokes the Right Emotions
- Reframing a Message from Negative to Positive and from Subjective to Objective
- Adjusting Your Message to Accommodate the
Audience’s Needs, Wants and Style
- Crafting Messages to Drive or Champion Change
- Identifying Techniques for Building Consensus
- Describing How to Secure Commitment and Cooperation through Change Initiatives
- Managing and Handling Resistance
- Effective Conflict Resolution Styles for Handling
- The Importance of Emotional Control when Facing
- From Social Media to Relationship Management
- Optimizing Social Networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for Higher Visibility
- Effective Communication and Networking on the Web