Happiness as a multiplier of Business Success
Happiness multiplies everything. Happy and optimistic employees and leaders are more productive, more creative, score more sales and enhance customer satisfaction. Happy brains are set to achieve peak performance.
This course focuses on habits that help the participants to achieve a meaningful and happy life.
Topics include happiness, self-esteem, relationships, focus, change and optimism.
The goal is to show the participants the huge impact of happiness and optimism in a company as well as in their own lives.
We will use a variety of scientifically proven techniques that can lead to lasting change rather than a temporary high.
- Develop self-efficacy and grounded optimism
- Discover a higher purpose and set concrete goals
- Enhance positive emotions and navigate painful ones
- Bring lasting change to individuals and organisations
- Practice the art and science of effective communication
- Bring out the best in oneself and others
- Understand the key drivers of healthy and happy interpersonal relationships and learn how to apply this understanding to one’s own and other’s relationships
- Practice a variety of mind-body techniques that help enhance physical and mental health
Who should attend:
Managers, CEOs, Leaders , Public Sector Managers , NGO staff
Understand how changing our mindset can change the way we relate ourselves to others.
Learn how to lead a happier life
2. Habits for personal success
Learn what successful people do and how gratitude can change your focus and your life.
Go through varios exercises with the goal to identify your purpose. Overcome stress and
Understand the power of positive beliefs and how they can act as self-fulfilling prophecies
through action The power of visualization and of our words. Learn how to raise your selfconfidence
The Power of Focus. Discover the importance of positive questions and how these can
change the way we see things and literally create our reality
5. Responsibility & Choice
How your attitude and choices influence your life.
How to introduce change that lasts. Learn about the roles of rituals and habits in bringing
about lasting change.
7. The Mind-Body-Connection
Understand how mind and body are interconnected. Learn the effects physical exercise
has on our emotions.Understand the impact that sleep – or the lack of it – has on our
physical and mental health.
8. Goal setting
Learn about the importance of goal setting. People who set goals are generally a lot more
9. Perfectionism & Failure
Learn how to overcome perfectionism and failure
10. Interpersonal Relationships
Learn that relationships are the No.1 predictor of success and recognize the importance of
positive focus within our relationships
Self-esteem is the root of everything.
Learn exercises to build your self-esteem